torsdag 26 maj 2011

The most scary week of my life!

The news hit us like a bombshell during Tuesday that the printer shop didn't know that we had already given them the material for print. Disaster!!!

Thankfully they managed to churn out a copy (well several actually) of our game 12 hours before the GGC started, partly because I spent so much time there during the week that I was basically living there.

Tomorrow is the day when Carnage will meet the public for the first time and although we have gotten a great response from the people we've talked to so far I am more nervous then I've been in years!

The reason for this is that all the people that we talked to about the game have all been part of the game industry and while those "nerds" would make out a part of our demographic the public's response is what really matters if we ever want to have the game to make it.

One thing I can say is that our booth is perfect. We can be sure that even if they're going to rage at our game tomorrow at least they'll be sitting comfortably.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar