måndag 30 maj 2011

Crossing the finishing line

Carnage is a winner. Not of any prices, but the game itself managed to win many hearts during GGC. Team Carnage's hard work has not been in vain it seems!

All of the judges had something good to say about it and even the ones that weren't swept away had some very insightful criticism to offer which is great! I can truly say that it will be an exciting read once we will receive the Feedback forms with more intricate advice on how to develop Carnage further.

Not that I'll have any part in it. My work here as a producer is done.
My job has basically been to make sure that the other guys in the group didn't have to waste their time on the administrative work and made it possible for them to focus on their design and artwork completely.
I have been missing working with design, but this is how it is in the business: Some things just has to get done and you can't always work on what you want as a part of a team.
Not that I AM complaining, mind you, I have had a great time working with these guys and I wish them all the best in the future.

I've learned more during this course than I did during the rest of my time ín HGO combined. I feel that after a few weeks of rest and recuperation I'll be truly ready to tackle my final year here.

My best tribute to Carnage would be to make an even better game for GGC 2012 and snub them of their prize. ;)

This is Viktor "Hemulen" Lundmark, signing off.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar